On April 7, 2021, the enterprise responded to the call of government departments and the state. Under the unified organization and arrangement of enterprise leaders, 116 employees completed the Xinguan vaccination based on the principles of voluntary vaccination, meeting the vaccination requirements and giving priority to foreign-related business personnel, which built the "first line of defense" for the company's epidemic prevention and control, provided strong support for epidemic prevention and control, and effectively guaranteed the physical and mental health and life safety of employees.
The new crown vaccine was a recombinant COVID-19 vaccine (CHO cell). It was supported by the national key research and development plan, the key R & D program of China's Ministry of science and technology, and the pioneer of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Its technical principle is similar to that of a very mature hepatitis B CHO cell vaccine. It is a recombinant suspension protein injection made from recombinant CHO cells by DNA recombination technology, which is called New Coronavirus spike protein binding site NCP-RBD protein. After inoculation, it can stimulate the body to produce anti New Coronavirus immunity.
The whole course was inoculated for 3 times. The vaccination interval between two adjacent doses is recommended to be ≥ 4 weeks. The second dose should be completed within 8 weeks after the first dose, and the third dose should be completed within 6 months after the first dose.
About recombinant COVID-19 vaccine (CHO cells)
Safety: the safety is good. Most of the subjects have no adverse reactions. Very few subjects can have pain, dizziness or induration at the vaccination site, and can basically heal themselves within 1-3 days.
Effectiveness: 76% of the vaccine can produce neutralizing antibody after 2 doses of vaccination; After three doses of inoculation, 97% of them can produce neutralizing antibody, and the antibody level is high, which can reach twice the amount of serum antibody in rehabilitated patients.
In order to do a good job in this vaccination, the company planned in advance, made overall layout, strengthened communication and coordination with the municipal government of the Development Zone, the epidemic prevention and control department, community health centers and other units in strict accordance with the spirit of relevant superior documents, and formulated the Xinguan vaccination plan.
Vaccination site: Lupu health center
Vaccination requirements: vaccination personnel must bring their ID cards, wear masks, "temperature measurement, bright code" and queue up in order to enter the site.Note: the age of the vaccinated person should be above 18 years of age, no contraindications to vaccination, serious allergic reactions to vaccination, hemorrhagic diseases, nervous system diseases, mental illness, serious liver and kidney diseases, hypertension, complications of sugar and urine, malignant tumors, immunodeficiency diseases and other diseases that are not controlled by drugs. Pregnant and lactating women should be postponed after acute attack of various diseases.
Precautions for new crown vaccination
1. File by yourself through the "zheliban" app in advance, and go to the vaccination site with your ID card.
2. Carefully read the vaccination notice and ask the doctor in time if you don't understand it. If you feel unwell, please tell the doctor in time so that the vaccination doctor can judge whether you can be vaccinated.
3. Rest should be ensured before vaccination, and fasting vaccination should be avoided.
Precautions after vaccination of new crown vaccine
1. After vaccination, the needle eye should be pressed with a cotton swab for a few minutes. When there is no bleeding, the cotton swab can be removed. Do not rub the vaccination site. The cotton swab is discarded at the designated position.
2. Don't go home immediately after vaccination. Rest at the vaccination site for at least 30 minutes to observe the reaction after vaccination. In case of acute allergic reaction, ensure that the vaccinator can be treated at the first time.
3. Avoid strenuous exercise as much as possible after vaccination. You should rest more, drink more water and keep warm to prevent triggering other diseases.
4. Do not take a bath on the day of vaccination, but ensure the cleanliness of the vaccination site to prevent local infection.
5. After vaccination, if there is local pain and induration, slight fever, fatigue, loss of appetite and other phenomena, don't worry. These are normal phenomena. As long as you pay attention to proper rest, drink more boiled water, avoid catching a cold and pay attention to nutrition, the reaction will disappear naturally after 1 to 2 days. If the reaction after vaccination cannot subside in a short time, go to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible.
Finally, thank you for your active participation and cooperation!